In this course you will learn about Digital Marketing from Basics with Practical learning. If you like digital marketing then start learning today.What are you waiting for? Make a day useful by reading my blog.
What is Digital Marketing?
- It is an art of getting customers for a business through online and digital mediums
- It is much more complex than Traditional Marketing.
- It has several modules such as Social media ,content marketing, email marketing and so on.
Why digital Marketing?
- Nowadays,digital marketing is vital for business and brand awareness
- It has more endless possibilities compared to traditional marketing.
- As a business person you need to embrace some aspects of digital marketing.
- In 80’s & 90’s people used to consume content through newspaper, radio, television, magazines and so on .But nowadays people are using social media, search engines, ready blogs and websites.
Is digital marketing a next big thing?
- yes, of course because business owners have to advertise where people hangout.so ,in future digital marketing is most successful marketing strategy.
- If you have a internet connection and laptop anybody can learn digital marketing.
- It might helpful for your own business or you can work as a freelancer as digital marketer.
Opportunities in digital marketing
- Digital marketing is a new field.
- Lots of companies are looking for digital marketing experts.
- Huge demand for digital marketing experts in the market
- Digital marketing jobs is one of the highest paying jobs today.
Who & How to learn digital marketing?
- Anybody can learn digital marketing with a help of laptop and internet ,without any technical knowledge.
- Self learn is a best way to learn digital marketing.
- Digital marketing is a fast changing field so, books may not helps much.
- Try to learn practically from online blogs and courses.
- Courses may help but it may cost around 50,000 to 75,000 approx.
- so, Learn from my Blogs and videos to gain knowledge about digital marketing.
What is digital marketing made of?
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing.
- E-mail Marketing
- Web Analytics.
- Mobile Marketing.
- Referral Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Native Advertising and so on…
To become a master in digital marketing ,need to be an expert in the above modules