Native Advertising is defined as a form of paid advertising where the advertisements adopt to the user interface
What is Native Advertising?
While browsing through websites or social media plateforms you might have come across by seeing Sponsored posts, promotional Stories,Recommended for you .By clicking on that post you might be redirected to third party website.
This is called as Native Advertising.And ,also the advertisement hides in the media format of the platform where it is placed.so, unlike Display Advertising ,Native ads looks like part of the interface and doesn’t interrupt the Ux design of web page.
Why Native Advertising?
Display Advertising is loosing its hope as users get immune on Banners(Banner blindness .So,Advertisers have to change their strategy, by changing the behavior ,Native ads become prominent recently.
Reason for Native Ads Preferences
- Native Ads were seen 55% more than Display Ads.
- Native Ads are less disruptive and allow brands/publishers to deliver their content in a non-salesy way .
- In-feed native ads
- In-feed product ads
- In-feed social media ads
- search ads
- Branded content.
- Content ecommendation ads
- Mobile native ads.
- In-ad with native element units.
Email marketing helps to build relationships on a personal level with your subscribers
- Email marketing is not about collecting email or sending an email for an unknown person (its a spam).If you send a cold mail then you will get only less response from the people.
- If you send a mail to your subscribers.The responsive will be high
- Don’t send too much of sales/promotion mails to your subscribers.use 90:10 strategy [90% content mail & 10% promotion mail]
- Email marketing is permission based marketing.[no interrupted ads]
- Looking to dive deep in email marketing for your business?.Try some automation capabilities like drip marketing
- Email octopus
Social media marketing [SMM], is known as promoting /advertising their products/services through social media platforms like facebook ,instagram , linkedin,youtube etc….
Each platform follows different strategies for marketing ..
Linkedin plays a major role in getting clients and employees for the company.